Friday, August 21, 2020, New Beginnings
WAR WORDS FROM THE WOMB OF THE DAWN
“Your troops will be willing on your day of battle. Arrayed in holy majesty, from the womb of the dawn you will receive the dew of your youth.” (Psalm 110:3)
REBUILDING THE WALL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IN OUR NATION, STATES, AND TERRITORIES
“They will rebuild the ancient ruins and restore the places long devastated; they will renew the ruined cities that have been devastated for generations.” (Isaiah 61:4; NIV)
Friday, August 21, 2020 Worship/Prayer 6:00AM CST First Light 5:59AM CST Laurel, MS
Next Broadcast: Monday, August 24, 2020 Worship/Prayer 6:03AM CST First Light 6:00AM CST Laurel, MS
Thank you to all of you who joined us live this morning at “First Light” from the Womb of the Dawn!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO LISTEN TO THE LIVE BROADCAST DATED TODAY! COME INTO AGREEMENT WITH THE POWERFUL DECREES THAT ARE ON THE LIVE FEED POSTED BY OTHER WARRIORS! SHARE THE VIDEO AND THE TRANSCRIPT– LET’S BROADCAST THE WORD!
NOW WORSHIP: Prophetic declaration over our lives and land. Worship Jesus over America!
America the Beautiful https://youtu.be/MAU2TgfZAcc
70 DAY DECREE: Lord God, we present ourselves unto you a living sacrifice (Romans12:1). We acknowledge and declare that we are filled with the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus (Philippians 1:11). Your word tells us righteousness exalts a nation (Proverbs 14:34). We stand before you in the land you have given us, and we decree and release the righteousness of Christ into our territories, spheres of influence, our cities, states, and nation in order to bring healing, revival, awakening, and reformation to America. Father let your Spirit of righteousness be released and established in us, and in every place in which you have given us jurisdiction. Let your righteous Kingdom come and your will be done on earth as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10)! Prepare the soil of this nation and realign us with Your righteousness! In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
WAR WORD FOR TODAY: “The Crimson Tide is flowing today- I want you to take hold of the power of the Blood and release it over the nation. WAR WITH THE BLOOD! From Passover to Pentecost- Pentecost to Trumpets. By the Feast of Trumpets, Trump will have triumphed in a whole new way- My time is right with this nation. You have come to the Gate Beautiful- Bring this nation through the Gate.”
DREAM: President Donald John (the Beloved) Trump had come to our home. He and we were very comfortable with him being in our home. It was like having a good father present. It was very comfortable and comforting to have him with us. I knew he needed some water to be refreshed. He said just a small cup. I went into the kitchen and said to myself- Can you believe the President is in our home. I opened the cabinet and found just the right glass – a crystal tumbler that had belonged to my parents.
INTERPRETATION: “Family, Betty, Family! It is time to receive this President into the family and into the homes of the American People!”
“I am raising up righteousness in the land. Rally the righteous remnant for the next 70 days to stand before me to decree and release my righteousness that is within them as born-again believers. We, my people and I, are raising up righteousness in this nation. You are going to hold court every day – I will give you verdicts and change will occur every day – progress every day. Did I not tell you I am going to change a nation? You are my Joseph’s, Daniel’s, Josiah’s… Your worship is plowing and my Josiah’s are rising to bring reformation in your land!!! Embrace this. Josiah reformers! Josiah company! Josiah generation! The Josiah anointing!… No delay! Start the 70-Day Righteous Decree on Saturday, February 9, 2019, through April 19, 2019.
It will end on Passover. For once again, I will see the Blood Covenant – and hear the cry of a righteous remnant in the land. It is time! Your covenant with death will be annulled; your agreement with the grave will not stand in this nation
(Isaiah 28:18). The sin of a nation has reached its fullness; but the bowls of all the prayer movements have reached their fullness (Revelation 5:8 & 8:3). I will see and hear the outcry of my people and tip your prayer bowls, America! Revival… Awakening… and Reformation will come again to this nation.” (Betty Love, 70 Day Decree Vision, 1/31/2019)
WAGING WAR WITH THE WORD – HOLDING ON TO FAITH AND A GOOD CONSCIENCE!
“Timothy, my son, I give you this instruction in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by following them you may fight the good fight, 19 holding on to faith and a good conscience.” (1 Timothy 1:18-19; NIV)
WAR WORD DAY 64: First Fruits of our Worship to our Risen Lord!
“It is time to Kingdom Build and Kingdom Advance. I have given you a blank sheet, a clean slate. First Fruits! I AM going to sift the leadership in nations.” 4/12/2020
“Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance. 2 So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one Jesus loved, and said, “They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we don’t know where they have put him!” 3 So Peter and the other disciple started for the tomb. 4 Both were running, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first. 5 He bent over and looked in at the strips of linen lying there but did not go in. 6 Then Simon Peter, who was behind him, arrived and went into the tomb. He saw the strips of linen lying there, 7 as well as the burial cloth that had been around Jesus’ head. The cloth was folded up by itself, separate from the linen. 8 Finally the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went inside. He saw and believed. 9 (They still did not understand from Scripture that Jesus had to rise from the dead.) 10 Then the disciples went back to their homes, 11 but Mary stood outside the tomb crying. As she wept, she bent over to look into the tomb 12 and saw two angels in white, seated where Jesus’ body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot. 13 They asked her, “Woman, why are you crying?” “They have taken my Lord away,” she said, “and I don’t know where they have put him.” 14 At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus. 15 “Woman,” he said, “why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?” Thinking he was the gardener, she said, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him.” 16 Jesus said to her, “Mary.” She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, “Rabboni!” (which means Teacher). 17 Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'” 18 Mary Magdalene went to the disciples with the news: “I have seen the Lord!” And she told them that he had said these things to her.” (John 20:1-18; NIV)
“Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. 3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. 6 After that He appeared to more than five hundred brethren at one time, most of whom remain until now, but some have fallen asleep; 7 then He appeared to James, then to all the apostles; 8 and last of all, as it were to one untimely born, He appeared to me also. 9 For I am the least of the apostles, who am not fit to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me did not prove vain; but I labored even more than all of them, yet not I, but the grace of God with me. 11 Whether then [it was] I or they, so we preach and so you believed.” (1Cor 15:1-11; NASB)
In the Amplified Hebrew to English translation the prayer reads as follows:
May Yahweh (He who exists) kneel before you presenting you gifts.
May Yahweh Guard you with a Hedge of Thorny Protection that will prevent Satan and all your enemies from harming you. May He protect your body, soul, mind and spirit, your loved ones and all your possessions.
May Yahweh illuminate the wholeness of His being toward you continually bringing order, so that you will fulfill your God given destiny and purpose.
May Yahweh provide you with perfect love and fellowship (never leaving you) and give you sustenance (provision) and friendship.
May Yahweh lift up and carry His wholeness of being toward you (bringing everything that He is to your aid) Supporting you with His entire being.
May Yahweh set in place all you need to be whole and complete so you can walk in Victory, moment by moment, by the power of the Holy Spirit. May He give you supernatural health, peace, welfare, safety, soundness, tranquility, prosperity, perfection, fullness, rest, harmony as well as the absence of agitation and discord..
A TIME TO ADVANCE
AN OVERVIEW: FROM COVER TO COVER
CONTENTS: Dedication, Editor’s Note, Preface.
SECTION 1: COMING INTO ALIGNMENT
SECTION 2: LINKING THE HEBREW TRIBES AND MONTHS
ASSIGNMENT: READ Chapter 7
“CHARACTERISTICS OF TIME AND POSITION”
FOUR CHARACTERISTICS OF BEING PREDETERMINED IN TIME AND POSITION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
The first is: knowing time.
The second is: knowing position. That has to do with your gift order or more specifically, the way your gift is aligned with the Body of Christ.
Not only do you move in time and position, but thirdly, you’ve got to understand movement. That’s why we use the phrase, “the next move of God.” How will we, who are positioned and ordered in time, move? We gain that from learning the way God moved the tribes.
If we don’t comprehend the tribes’ movement pattern, we can’t understand the fourth characteristic, God’s order. Order is a military term and also a mathematical term. These four characteristics are important because you are grafted into an overall plan of God in the earth. We are teaching these principles so that you can multiply and prosper.
HERE ARE FIVE KEY ISSUES INVOLVING AN UNDERSTANDING OF ROSH CHODESH:
1. If you sanctify the month by celebrating at the head of the month, the whole month will be blessed. You’ll still go through trials and enter into warfare, but if you sanctify the month first, you won’t lose sight of your blessings because you have confidence before God and can hear him.
2. This is a day that is set aside to celebrate. You begin the month with celebration; therefore, no matter what you go through, you remain in celebration.
3. This one day is set aside to call the prophets and allow the prophetic anointing to flow. I will have to say this point is generally what keeps a lot of people from understanding Rosh Chodesh. If you have a secession root within you, from a church denomination that believes God ceased doing anything, spiritually, after 400 AD; you may not be able to accept the prophetic anointing. Such denominational teaching left us with only the principle of the Word. The way these denominational leaders began to interpret and translate the Word years ago removed the Spirit of truth to interpret the Word today. I was in a denomination but didn’t buy into that secessionist teaching. My grandmother was Baptist and my grandfather was probably Pentecostal. I later came to learn he had Jewish roots. In the move of God in the early 1900s, his family had moved toward Pentecostalism. When the Baptists would say “all of that has ceased today,” my grandmother would say, “Don’t you listen to that. Your Grandpa’s family has something going for them that the Baptists don’t understand.” I would ask, “Why don’t we go there?” She’d say, “I am not going to wear my hair like they do, and I’m going to get my fingernails done.” She knew she was not called to look “like that.” She had her beauty appointment every week. That was her bottom line, and probably the only reason she wasn’t Pentecostal. I knew she believed everything they believed.
4. This is a day to further understand God’s pattern of heaven. Every time you participate in firstfruits, you get your next piece of the puzzle.
5. This is a day of redemption–to enter into your redemptive plan. Your ability to “buy back” what has been lost is activated so you can continue in the cycle of blessing and continue to reverse loss that has entered into your bloodline. This is what produces multiplication and harvest. Jew and Gentile Becoming One You must understand how to move from blessing to blessing until blessing overtakes you. I’ve found that a lot of people are confused and lump the Bride and Israel together. They don’t realize that the Bride is coming into a fullness of Jew and Gentile. We’re becoming one; and as we become one, Israel gets more and more jealous and comes back into God’s full, redemptive plan. That’s why we must stay hooked in with Israel. They are God’s nation, and they will come into their “fullness” in time.
— A Time to Advance: Understanding the Significance of the Hebrew Tribes and Months by Chuck Pierce, Robert Heidler, et al.
Thank you for your faithful partnership and support. We have provided giving opportunities for those of you who have inquired about giving into Love Ministries.
Love Ministries, Inc.
By Mail: Love Ministries, Inc.
P.O. Box 8097
Laurel, MS 39440
For the printable version, Click here.