To the Righteous Remnant
HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS NEVER FAILS!
To The Remnant Rising,
“Listen to me, you who pursue righteousness and who seek the Lord: Look to the rock from which you were cut and to the quarry from which you were hewn; look to Abraham, your father, and to Sarah, who gave you birth. When I called him, he was but one, and I blessed him and made him many. The Lord will surely comfort Zion and will look with compassion on all her ruins; he will make her deserts like Eden, her wastelands like the garden of the Lord. Joy and gladness will be found in her, thanksgiving and the sound of singing.
“Listen to me, my people; hear me, my nation: The law will go out from me; my justice will become a light to the nations. My righteousness draws near speedily, my salvation is on the way, and my arm will bring justice to the nations. The islands will look to me and wait in hope for my arm. Lift-up your eyes to the heavens, look at the earth beneath; the heavens will vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants die like flies. But my salvation will last forever, my righteousness will never fail.
“Hear me, you who know what is right, you people who have my law in your hearts: Do not fear the reproach of men or be terrified by their insults. For the moth will eat them up like a garment; the worm will devour them like wool. But my righteousness will last forever, my salvation through all generations.”(Isaiah 51:1-8; NIV84)
This is a now word that is addressed to those who are pursuing righteousness and seeking the Lord. I believe that it is a word full of instruction and promise for us today. So, let us listen and look as He instructs. First, let us look to, Jesus, the Rock from which we were cut. Also, the Lord is calling us to look to Abraham and Sarah because he wants to remind us of his faithfulness to keep his promises.
“Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, “So shall your offspring be.” Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead — since he was about a hundred years old — and that Sarah’s womb was also dead. Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised. This is why “it was credited to him as righteousness.” The words “it was credited to him” were written not for him alone, but also for us, to whom God will credit righteousness — for us who believe in him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead.”(Romans 4:18-24; NIV)
The Lord has given us this 70 Day decree that comes with great promises for revival, awakening, reformation, and transformation in our nation. Let us not waver in unbelief in regard to the promises of God; but, let us believe and become all that the Lord has promised us as a nation. His righteousness never fails!
Raising Up Righteousness!
- Come into agreement with the Scripture above.
- Thank the Lord for the righteous remnant that is pursing and seeking Him.
- Thank the Lord that He has given you ears that hear and eyes that see
- Look to your Rock, who is Christ Jesus. Fix your eyes on Him! (Hebrew 12:1-3 NIV)
- Thank the Lord for His compassion and mercy for the righteous remnant and this nation.
- Thank the Lord for His original intent for this nation. Thank him for restoring the ancient ruins and the desolate inheritances.
- Ask Him to bring full restoration and reformation to our land.
- Thank the Lord that His righteousness and salvation come to America, speedily.
- Thank the Lord that His arm brings justice to our nation and releases His light into our government and every sphere of society.
- Agree and Decree: Lord, we agree with your word; your salvation will last forever, your righteousness will never fail. Your righteousness will last forever and your salvation through all generations.