To the Righteous Remnant
REBUILDING THE WALL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IN OUR NATION, STATES, AND TERRITORIES
To the Remnant Rising,
“From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live.” (Acts 17:26-27; NIV)
“I looked for someone who might rebuild the wall of righteousness that guards the land. I searched for someone to stand in the gap in the wall so I wouldn’t have to destroy the land, but I found no one.”
(Ezekiel 22:30-31; NLT)
“So, the wall was completed on the twenty-fifth of Elul, in fifty-two days. When all our enemies heard about this, all the surrounding nations were afraid and lost their self-confidence, because they realized that this work had been done with the help of our God.” (Nehemiah 6:15-16; NIV)
Nehemiah rebuilt the wall around Jerusalem in 52 days. The Lord has called us to rebuild His wall of righteousness in our nation, states, and territories!
For the next 52 days, February 26, 2019, through April 18, 2019, the 70 Day Decree initiative will include prayer for each state and the territories of the USA. Each state will be prayed for according to the date it joined the union.
Raising Up Righteousness!
- Today, pray for your own state (counties/parishes within).
- Thank the Lord for the United State of America, your own state, city, and neighborhood.
- Pray for those in authority in your state, as directed by Holy Spirit.
- Pray over the 7 mountains of society within your state: Church, Family, Government, Business, Education, Media, Arts/Entertainment.
- You may want to look up information about your state. Ask HolySpirit to give you a prayer strategy.
- Another resource for strategic prayer for your state can be found in Releasing the Prophetic Destiny of a Nation, by Dutch Sheets.
- Ask the Lord to release and rebuild His wall of righteousness within your state.
Father, we come into agreement with Your kingdom plan and purposes for our nation, state, and cities. Thank you for the redemptive plan that You have ordained for our nation, my state, city, and neighborhood. We are thankful for the exact times and places that You have ordained for us to live. We ask that You use Your plumb line to align our state in your righteousness. We call our state into the original intent of its birthright and destiny, as ordained by Almighty God. Lord, release and rebuild Your wall of righteousness within our nation and within my state. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.